Get Personal and Multichannel with the New Adobe Experience Manager Customer Communications Add-on
Customer interactions don't end with the "submit" button. And now there's a way to improve customer experiences and maintain compliance while driving down the cost of delivering personalized customer communications.
In regulated markets like finance or government services, enrollment is only the beginning of many content-rich communications, such as personalized confirmation letters, numbered policies, or program or investment information. Yet many of these outbound communications lack automation, or are still paper-based, methods that reduce conversion rates and increase costs.
Imagine if a customer pressing the "submit" button on your web or mobile site triggered a personalized response via email (including attached documents). Or if you could easily publish documents to a secure web portal. Or even automate outputting documents to paper, depending on client preferences or your business processes.
Now you can.
This month, we released the Adobe Experience Manager customer communications add-on, powered by Adobe LiveCycle, which helps digital marketers generate timely, engaging and compliant responses via email, web portal or even paper.
This follows the release of the Adobe Experience Manager document services and Adobe Experience Manager document security add-ons earlier in the year, which allow marketers to publish complex forms on web or mobile sites and secure sensitive information. Together, the three Experience Manager add-ons enable secure, digital inbound (enterprise forms) and outbound communications suitable for regulated markets.
Here's how the new customer communications add-on addresses key issues for regulated industries:
· Simplify personalized customer communications. An intuitive user interface lets business users easily create and customize documents. You can automatically pull information—such as name and address—from submitted electronic forms. You can define business rules that decide how to generate communications (for example, automatically or with user intervention, or delivering batch communications vs. delivering in response to a query).
· Enable multichannel communications. Deliver personalized communications via email, publish to a web portal, or output to paper.
· Improve message consistency. Document templates and reusable blocks with preapproved content make sure that your communications are clear and consistent, no matter who is sending it.
· Meet compliance needs. Audit trails with change history keep track of what was done with the document and who did it. If you need more security, the document security add-on encrypts and tracks digital documents.
· Distribute documents easily. Outbound marketing can use a centralized system to efficiently convert documents, such as catalogs, to PDF for attaching to emails or publishing on websites.
Banks, insurance companies, and government departments can now confidently move client enrollment online, offering 24x7 access, reducing enrollment times, and increasing conversion rates.