Created

May 16, 2013

CQCon 2013: Automated self-testing of live CQ instances

I'm looking forward to my talk on automated self-testing and health check of live Adobe CQ instances (now part of Adobe Experience Manager) at CQCON 2013 in Basel. A number of Apache Sling and CQ5 developers have been working on various tools to check the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpful for system administrators and developers.

The focus of my talk is presenting the SLING-2822 prototype that I've been working on recently that allows for creating health check tests for Sling systems in an extensible way. Out of the box, you can configure rules to check MBean attribute values, OSGi bundles states, disabling of Sling default accounts or any rule that can be checked by executing a script in a language that Sling supports. Extension points allow for registering additional rule types as OSGi services.

This prototype is not a finished tool. The goal is to start a concrete discussion about what's actually needed in terms of health checks. This can be seen from various angles: checking that the CQ security checklist has been applied, checking that the system is still in good shape after upgrading some OSGi bundles, checking that performance counters are within acceptable limits, etc.

With this in mind, I hope that you will attend CQCON 2013 and join in the open discussion to provide feedback on which direction such tools should take. I'll make sure to mention the idea of using server-side JUnit scripts for auto-testing production instances, as reactions to that idea have been varying from sheer enthusiasm to cries of horror. Just slightly exaggerating; but it looks like opinions may vary on which tools to use where.

I'll also present related tools like Joerg Hoh's cq5-healthcheck tool and Davide Gianella's sanity check tool. We haven't yet decided if and how much we should merge all those ideas into a common tool, so getting feedback from you and the rest of the CQCON audience on that will be invaluable.

file

COMMENTS

• By APK - 10:16 AM on May 31, 2014   Reply
    Many Thanks.
  • By tidung.net - 4:51 AM on Jun 02, 2014   Reply
    Thanks.
    • By hargaandroid.com - 8:46 AM on Jun 03, 2014   Reply
      Many Thanks.
      • By snoring mouthpiece - 12:43 PM on Jun 03, 2014   Reply
        It is always good to check the details of the experiments using a prototype of the subject. And it is always useful to study the effects of the new products, using prototypes. Thank you for sharing more about the SLING.
        • Out of the box, you can configure rules to check MBean attribute values, OSGi bundles states, disabling of Sling default accounts or any rule that can be checked by executing a script in a language that Sling supports. Extension points allow for registering additional rule types as OSGi services.
        • By contoh majas metonimia terbaik - 5:50 AM on Jun 06, 2014   Reply
          i love this content
          • By contoh majas metonimia terbaik - 5:50 AM on Jun 06, 2014   Reply
            i love this content
            • By apk - 11:02 AM on Jun 06, 2014   Reply
              Thanks.
              • By Bennett property management experience - 10:23 AM on Jul 07, 2014   Reply
                The middle name is out of the question for me because I cannot separate Clifford from the big red dog. But, when I saw Elam included in Laura's list of raindrop names, I started to wonder if it would really be that bad. Does it feel like the more popular names like Eli, Elias, Elijah...
              • By Jasa SEO - 11:15 AM on Jun 08, 2014   Reply
                Many Thanks.
                • By Targeted Adult Traffic - 12:54 PM on Jun 08, 2014   Reply
                  Many Thanks.
                  • By Tattoos - 4:30 PM on Jun 08, 2014   Reply
                    Many Thanks.
                    • By catering jakarta selatan - 8:01 PM on Jun 08, 2014   Reply
                      i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                      • By step up height - 9:18 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                        Few days before I brought step up body growth formula but after using this product, and after using this I really gain 3 inches plus it provide energy to fulfill my dream
                        • By mapquest - 9:16 AM on Jul 27, 2014   Reply
                        • By Commentmaster - 8:17 PM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                          Actually get pleasure from this fantastic submit that you've got provided for people like us. Fantastic web page along with a wonderful topic also i really find amazed to learn to read this. Its fantastic.
                          • You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog.
                            • By High Pr Backlinks service - 11:56 AM on Jun 11, 2014   Reply
                              On the consumer side, the U.S. market for electric bikes in 2011 is predicted at 350,000 units and growing to 500,000 in 2012. With an average price of over $600, that makes the market over $200 million in 2011. These numbers don't include trikes, scooters or other LEVs. On the B2B side, we have identified over 10 quadrants that are each at least $200 million dollar markets. Initially we will focus locally on Malls, Film Studios, Academic & Corporate Campuses and Ports
                              • By step up height increaser - 12:08 PM on Jun 11, 2014   Reply
                                Great tip. I have just recently started my blog and am really enjoying leaving comments on other blogs.
                                • By TabletPC Review - 6:49 AM on Aug 11, 2014   Reply
                                • By how can i cure a yeast infection - 4:14 PM on Jun 13, 2014   Reply
                                  • By Adult Traffic - 1:01 PM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                    I simply wanted to thank you so much again. I am not sure the things that I might have gone through without the type of hints revealed by you regarding that situation.
                                    • By and avoiding damaged companies - 2:08 PM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                      • By spring me - 10:59 AM on Jun 16, 2014   Reply
                                        • By top of the page - 10:21 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                        • By after opening Mr. Amazing Loans - 6:47 AM on Jun 17, 2014   Reply
                                          The highest price achieved in the condo is $2,950 psf between the November 2012 and March 2013 period. Generally, Marina Collection units have been transacting at higher prices as they enjoy a better facing.
                                          • By Ludlow Street properties - 12:50 PM on Jun 21, 2014   Reply
                                            Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post !!!
                                            • By Ludlow Street properties - 12:50 PM on Jun 21, 2014   Reply
                                              • By Obat Keputihan - 9:18 AM on Jun 22, 2014   Reply
                                                Many Thanks.
                                                • By blood clean up - 2:40 PM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                • By Mercedes Townsend - 1:35 PM on Jun 24, 2014   Reply
                                                  • By EvoWPThemes - 10:06 AM on Jul 27, 2014   Reply
                                                    • By unlike other developers - 6:48 AM on Aug 20, 2014   Reply
                                                  • By AVS Video Editor - 7:36 PM on Jun 30, 2014   Reply
                                                    Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
                                                    • By AVS Video Editor - 7:36 PM on Jun 30, 2014   Reply
                                                      • By AVS Video Editor - 7:36 PM on Jun 30, 2014   Reply
                                                        wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
                                                        • By cheat gta - 1:31 AM on Jul 03, 2014   Reply
                                                          i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                          • By Felipe Gibson - 10:36 AM on Jul 03, 2014   Reply
                                                            San Francisco’s Academy of Art University developed a highly specialized learning management system to manage and deliver dynamic, creative course content
                                                            • By Grenada hotels - 5:49 AM on Jul 10, 2014   Reply
                                                              I saw that Wordpress has something similar too (WP Strap or something and the Roots theme). What kind of customization do you allow via bootstrap? I saw that you have a compiled Bootstrap CSS file installed. Ever thought of having LESS files and build-in a custom build script?
                                                              • By Dave Morin - 6:56 AM on Aug 03, 2014   Reply
                                                                • By NFL Store - 11:11 AM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                  • By debt relief - 12:55 PM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                    Is there any way to render only submenus of relative parent items of main menu in another region, using php code somewhere in theme templates.
                                                              • By drama method aaron fox - 11:27 AM on Jul 03, 2014   Reply
                                                                • By Loren Neal - 10:12 AM on Jul 04, 2014   Reply
                                                                  • By Kik Login - 7:28 AM on Jul 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                    • By Kik Login - 7:29 AM on Jul 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                      • By airul - 10:36 AM on Jul 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                        Thanks.
                                                                        • By EvoWPThemes - 9:46 AM on Jul 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                        • By Retail Link Login - 9:24 AM on Jul 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                          • By FB profile hack review - 10:07 AM on Jul 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                            • By one of Marc's unique specialties - 10:04 AM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                              saw Elam included in Laura's list of raindrop names, I started to wonder if it would really be that bad. Does it feel like the more popular names like Eli, Elias, Elijah....or does it just seem old and weird and obscure? What do you think of names like
                                                                            • By organic baby luxury bedding - 10:22 AM on Jul 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                              • By Fence Companies Middle TN - 10:59 AM on Jul 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                                The online space enables teens to become better poets and videographers and share their work with their friends. It also allows teens and mentors to stay in touch beyond the YOUmedia operating hours. The social network is an important tool to help everyone stay connected even when they can't be in the physical space.
                                                                                • By Aetna Member Login - 8:45 AM on Jul 08, 2014   Reply
                                                                                  • By gifts for boys - 8:50 PM on Jul 08, 2014   Reply
                                                                                    • By fotografo boda valencia - 4:27 AM on Jul 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                      • By my smart movers reviews - 4:39 AM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                      • By loft conversion costs London - 5:23 AM on Jul 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                        • By ATT Family Map Login - 6:19 AM on Jul 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                          • By DSD Login - 10:55 AM on Jul 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                            • By MetLife Login - 4:52 AM on Jul 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                              • By optimise online - 8:40 AM on Jul 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                • By custody battles - 7:57 PM on Jul 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                  If you need more traffic to your website check out the website in my name. It really helped me and i think it can help your website.
                                                                                                  • By michael fiore text your ex back reviews - 8:36 PM on Jul 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                    • By Specificatii - 4:37 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                      • By how TOWN has evolved over the years - 5:41 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                        • By Leaders Online - 5:42 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                          • By www.therealdeal.com - 5:44 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                            • By online shopping in Nigeria - 7:30 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                              I cannot think about how try out agonists would enhance meat manufacturing or damage customers of meat so handled unless a long performing type has been designed that remains in the skin more time than the few I know about.
                                                                                                              • By something Andrew Heiberger believes in - 7:30 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                • By Marnie Bennett - 6:14 AM on Jul 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                • By the venus factor pdf - 7:37 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                  Read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
                                                                                                                  • By naija gist - 9:00 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                    This is a vert nice write up! I can now fix this up easily
                                                                                                                    • By naija gist - 9:00 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                      This is a vert nice write up! I can now fix this up easily
                                                                                                                      • By palette deluxe - 9:56 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                        I think it's pretty clear that everyone commenting on the Pin is concerned with problematic presentations of race/gender/sexism/etc in the media, and is pretty articulate re: soul-searching and privilege-identifying--and if they're not, they're generally very willing to learn. I also think it's fair for someone to say, "this particular problematic thing is not in my top priorities, although it may be someone else's top priority and I am not sure why" (or some variation of this.) Maybe @Miss didn't choose the exact correct perfect inclusionary words to express that, but it's a bit much to assume that s/he doesn't want to thi
                                                                                                                        • By linkedin - 11:26 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                          • By https://www.copyrightsettlements.com - 5:33 AM on Jul 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                            • By Christian Broda : LinkedIn - 12:10 PM on Jul 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                              • By side effects - 9:58 PM on Jul 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                There are many residential properties for sale in Greater Noida. Biggies from real estate are investing much in Greater Noida and nearby locations.
                                                                                                                                • By Florida SEO Service - 10:01 PM on Jul 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                  Real estate developers of Delhi-NCR are developing fully furnished apartments in Greater Noida and Noida Extension to cater the residential needs of middle class families.
                                                                                                                                  • By rentals alabama gulf - 10:08 PM on Jul 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                    i have read atleast eight posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information.
                                                                                                                                    • By jonyrose - 10:51 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                      really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it...
                                                                                                                                    • By car loans 4 u - 7:56 AM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                      This different wilderness becomes a regional expression of the psychological barrenness of both men. By comparison, the Creature’s growth replays and turns around that of Winner.
                                                                                                                                      • By Yamaha R15 indonesia - 8:26 AM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                        i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                                                        • By Fast url opener - 5:32 PM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                          Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.
                                                                                                                                          • By Watch Continuum Online - 11:20 AM on Jul 16, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                            I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories.
                                                                                                                                            • By Crystal X Asli - 2:29 AM on Jul 17, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                              i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                                                              • By work from home jobs - 7:25 AM on Jul 17, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                Thanks to an variety of mobile cellphone applications and reasoning processing, companies can often find out most of the details they need, and manage their day, without ever talking to the house business office.
                                                                                                                                                • By Asiapoker77 - 7:25 AM on Jul 17, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                  According to the a large variety of HVACR professionals that be present at the various market conferences every season, it would seem so.
                                                                                                                                                  • By blog here - 8:17 AM on Jul 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                    My rather long internet look up has at the end of the day been compensated with pleasant insight to talk about with my family and friends.
                                                                                                                                                    • By duplichecker - 6:28 PM on Jul 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                      This article is really good. I am so glad that you gave me this article today. I want to thank you with all my heart. Thank you so much! Keep giving us more!
                                                                                                                                                      • By National Steel Car - 5:42 AM on Jul 19, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                        cellphone applications and reasoning processing, companies can often find out most of the details they need, and manage their day, without ever talking to the house business office.....
                                                                                                                                                        • By https://www.rebelmouse.com/makehimdesireyou/ - 10:05 PM on Jul 19, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                          • By Eid Mubarak 2014 - 1:23 PM on Jul 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                            Happy Eid To al.. and nyc post
                                                                                                                                                            • By Eid Mubarak 2014 - 1:23 PM on Jul 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                              • By race depriest's text that girl - 11:26 PM on Jul 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                person anyone in our neighbourhood knew. The Latin name of every charge would appear on little sticks dug into the soil, close by each stalk or cluster of seeds, but were soon hidden by the foliage that grew up and over them, the secret heart of each plant. It was these I loved first.
                                                                                                                                                                • By BattleNet Login - 2:01 PM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                • By Crystal X Asli - 6:32 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                  i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                                                                                  • By Crystal X Asli - 6:32 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                    i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                                                                                    • By physiolac - 1:52 AM on Jul 26, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                      Physiolac milk cans are imported from France by the pharmaceutical company shares Vietnam. Scientific formula milk with 5 Physiolac important support
                                                                                                                                                                      • By christian h. girlfriend system reviews - 8:48 PM on Jul 30, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                        • By posted on rebelmouse.com - 9:27 PM on Aug 01, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                          • By Raksha Bandhan 2014 - 9:04 PM on Aug 03, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                            Col site
                                                                                                                                                                            • By Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 - 9:05 PM on Aug 03, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                              Grt content
                                                                                                                                                                              • the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpful for system administrators and developers.
                                                                                                                                                                                • By battlefield 4 multiplayer gameplay - 9:35 AM on Aug 04, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                  • By Madden NFL 15 - 7:51 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                    Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpful for system administrators and developers. ..
                                                                                                                                                                                    • By Madden NFL 15 - 7:53 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                      • By tape on hair extensions - 10:16 AM on Aug 26, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                        hanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topi.
                                                                                                                                                                                      • By consultsites.com - 10:50 AM on Aug 04, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                        • By The Dorchester Collection - 6:24 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                          • By best gig ever - 9:03 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                            hecked by executing a script in a language that Sling supports. Extension points allow for registering additional rule types as ..
                                                                                                                                                                                          • By The Dorchester Collection - 6:25 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                            • By htc one m8 camera scratch fix - 7:48 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                              • By still something online - 10:04 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                • By travel australia - 10:34 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                  testing production instances, as reactions to that idea have been varying from sheer enthusiasm to cries of horror. Just slightly exaggerating; but it looks like opinions may......
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By Hulu Login - 9:55 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By debt relief - 10:37 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By james james - 10:28 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                      the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpful for system administrators and developers . <a href='http://www.fiverr.com/james_seo/give-you-30-manually-backlinks-all-high-page-rank-pr4-pr5-pr6-links-just' title='High PR blog comments' target='_blank'>High PR blog comments</a>
                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By timespk - 8:08 AM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                      selected as one of Granta’s Best of Young British Novelists back in 2003. Here she spoke to Granta’s Yuka Igarashi about sex, history, translation, using tempo in novels and how his writing has evolved over the past decade
                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By Real Estate Dunedin Florida - 8:15 AM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By Realtors in Dunedin Florida - 8:19 AM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Basel. A number of Apache Sling and CQ5 developers have been working on various tools to check the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpful for sy
                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By risperdal settlement - 2:09 PM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                            This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            • têxteis desenvolvida pela Universidade do Minho, passando pelo vestuário especial da Lamborghini, sem esquecer os wearables, os novos fios retardantes de chama da FR Safety e as propriedades melhoradas em denim resultantes da parceria entre a Invista e a Lenzing. Conheça ainda a nova tecnologia da portuguesa Kinematix, o FITiNSENSE, para o retal
                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By High PR blog comments - 10:29 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By Whatsapp Quotes - 5:23 AM on Aug 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                This is a great post, i love the stuff
                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By debatcapres 2014 - 8:05 AM on Aug 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • A number of Apache Sling and CQ5 developers have been working on various tools to check the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very helpfu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By High Pr Backlinks service - 8:27 AM on Aug 08, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      I have great quality High PR do-follow manually blog comments service increase your rank within few days guarantee All links i will give you all links just in 5$
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By 3 day cleanse diet - 6:58 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        FR Safety e as propriedades melhoradas em denim resultantes da parceria entre a Invista e a Lenzing. Conheça ainda a nova tecnologia da portuguesa Kinematix, o FITiNSENSE, para o retal...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By guoguo - 7:12 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.chaneloutletinus.com Chanel Outlet Online
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.louisvuittonoutletina.com Louis Vuitton Outlet
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.louisvuittonoutletine.com Louis Vuitton Handbags
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.guccibeltsoutletbcus.com Gucci Belt
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          http://www.guccibelststco.com Gucci Belts
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By GameCIH APK - 4:17 PM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Most successful plumbers will earn a similar salary that someone with an average college degree could earn. If you are willing to work hard you can make really good money.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By UGR - 6:25 AM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By UGR - 6:38 AM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                can be checked by executing a script in a language that Sling supports. Extension points allow for registering additional rule types as OSGi services. ...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By send large files - 5:02 AM on Aug 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By Andrew Heiberger - 6:08 AM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By Author's link - 11:48 AM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By for more about Christopher - 1:21 PM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By Gatki - 12:28 AM on Aug 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By text your ex back - 3:09 PM on Aug 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By matrixyl - 6:35 PM on Aug 14, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By ning - 11:57 AM on Aug 16, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Thank you for this post. Thats all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something speciel. You clearly know what you are working on, youve insured so many corners.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By earthworks goldfields - 12:19 PM on Aug 17, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By swingingbuntz - 9:43 AM on Aug 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Thats all I are able to say. You most absolutely have built this blog website into something speciel. You clearly know what you are working on, youve insured so many corners....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By hidemyassreview.net - 1:44 PM on Aug 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        developers have been working on various tools to check the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be very ...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By Insured Profits review - 6:15 AM on Aug 19, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          you can configure rules to check MBean attribute values, OSGi bundles states, disabling of Sling default accounts or any rule that can be checked...<a href='https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YBKT32Z' target='_blank'>Insured Profits review</a>
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By http://besunsensible.org - 6:53 AM on Aug 19, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By counter strike 1.6 - 4:58 AM on Aug 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Extraordinary little bit of perform, When i was search with this post and found your blog by means of the search engines, needed in a ton, i am just a little clear. I've truly book mark your blog on top of that incorporate rss.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By http://digitaljournal.com/article/351030 - 5:59 AM on Aug 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By Ottawa Web Hosting - 3:47 PM on Aug 20, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Whether you're hoping to create a mobile website or a we have the expertise to build you a beautiful website.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By Murrieta Real Estate - 2:12 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    A delightful Coach House residence which has been completely refurbished by.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By High Pagerank Backlinks - 5:47 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Hey there thanks for showing me this. I must say that your blogpost was the most enjoying read I've seen in a long time. Greetings from
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By suplemen peninggi badan - 9:33 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By Waste Clearance London - 11:41 AM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • t is always good to check the details of the experiments using a prototype of the subject. And it is always useful to study
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By http://whatsappparapcgratis.com - 4:16 PM on Aug 21, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              goodread
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By https://twitter.com/igorcornelsen - 6:43 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By do this before you text that girl - 6:54 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  This site is a leading resource for information about the Race dePriest Text That Girl PDF book and complete guide on how to text girls that teaches men the exact messages that will make her laugh, flirt, and even get turned on.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • This can be seen from various angles: checking that the CQ security checklist has been applied, checking that the system is still in good shape after upgrading some OSGi bundles, checking that performance counters are within acceptable limits, etc.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • OSGi bundles, checking that performance counters are within acceptable limits, etc.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By juegosites - 5:59 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By pure garcinia cambogia free trial - 6:14 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          A huge number of people have been able to see success with Garcinia Cambogia, but before you invest your money in it, be sure to try the free trial that most manufacturers offer.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By theclassloom.com - 10:27 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • Really great post. I simply unearthed your site and needed to say that I have truly appreciated perusing your blog entries. Any way I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you post again soon.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By CUNY Portal Login - 7:26 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply

• By zonachistess - 9:20 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By zonachistess - 9:20 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  CQ security checklist has been applied, checking that the system is still in good shape after upgrading some OSGi bundles, checking.....
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By mbuzzy Login - 9:22 AM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    • By air ambulance to uk - 10:14 PM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      at CQCON 2013 in Basel. A number of Apache Sling and CQ5 developers have been working on various tools to check the health of a live CQ or Sling instance, and we seem to be converging on a set of simple tools that can be ve
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      • By rebelmouse.com - 8:21 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Boost Your Bust results vary from person to person and can be influenced by a lot of different factors, but most women who stick to Jenny Bolton’s “Personal Breast Enlargement Routine” see an increase in breast size of around 1/4"-1/2" per month.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        • By rebelmouse.com - 8:21 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          • By rebelmouse.com - 8:24 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            This site includes a Boost Your Bust review and buyers guide that provides an insider's look at the program and answers frequently asked questions about Jenny Bolton's unique and highly popular natural breast enhancement system.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            • By here's a good desire system review - 12:38 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              • By Law School Directory - 9:38 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                checklist has been applied, checking that the system is still in good shape
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                • By heavy duty underground dog fence wire - 11:11 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  checking that the system is still in good shape
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  • By St Louis Accident Lawyers - 12:17 PM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply