Created

Feb 05, 2013

Adobe CQ Multilingual Content Management SIG – Highlights from the latest Meet-up

Posted by Adobe

The Adobe CQ Multilingual Content Intelligence special interest group (SIG) recently hosted its first meeting of 2013 at Adobe headquarters in San Jose. Adobe senior product managers presented sneak peeks of exciting new features coming in the next version of Adobe CQ. Several translation technology vendors, including Translations.com, Lingotek and Cloudwords, participated in a rapid-fire showcase of their integration solutions for localization and improving the multilingual content delivery experience. This first all-day event concluded with customers from  10 different companies sharing best practices and probing questions about implementing CQ in the multilingual, multisite enterprise.

Our Scott Date kicked off the morning session with a presentation of the Social Communities capabilities that enable customers to extend the power of Adobe CQ to manage and moderate user forums, knowledge bases, user-generated content and more. SIG participants reflected on the implications of managing multilingual social content, raising interesting questions around the best practices for organizing forums (single forum, many languages, separate forums per language) and the potential use of machine translation to make user-generated content available across languages. Cedric Huesler (@keepthebyte), CQ demo guru extraordinaire, gave attendees a sneak peak of new capabilities coming in CQ, highlighting that customers can look forward to strengthened support for mobile sites and multi-level campaigns.

There was also an extensive discussion of MSM/LiveCopy and rollout practices for multilingual websites. Customers would like simpler methods for managing multi-tiered geographical structures and the corresponding rules required around MSM, blueprints, LiveCopy, and rollout behaviors.

The vendor showcase featured a summary of the extensive integration Adobe partner Translations.com has achieved between Adobe CQ and their GlobalLink translation management system. Lingotek showed an intriguing possibility for a CQ integration leveraging site analytics and a simple dashboard to make the business decision whether to localize a site in a new language. Cloudwords introduced a beta version of a CQ connector to their cloud-based localization management interface.

Overall, it was apparent there is a need for better understanding of MSM and best practices to implement when an enterprise has many sites, many languages and complex business rules for the frequency and extent of translation across sites. There was interest in a special webinar to drill down on these complex use cases and share best practices and solutions. The vendor showcase was a nice introduction to different technologies for addressing translation management of CQ generated content. It was great to see the progress vendors are making in integrating to Adobe CQ. These integrations are becoming more sophisticated, taking advantage of analytics to drive localization business decisions, and providing the flexibility of managing localization projects in the cloud.

The Adobe CQ Multilingual Content Management SIG meets virtually through our LinkedIn group, and in-person on a quarterly basis. The next meet-up is expected in late April/early May. We’ll continue the great discussions from our January meeting and probably add a new theme around using Adobe CQ and the challenges of multilingual SEO. We hope you will join our community and add to the dialog. Please reach out in comments if you’d like to learn more, or just have questions or comments.

COMMENTS

• By tidung.net - 5:07 AM on Jun 02, 2014   Reply
    Thanks.
  • By Family Friendly Fat Burning Meals Review - 12:50 PM on Jun 02, 2014   Reply
    This article is a really amazing article. I must say that I am thrilled after reading this article. And if I could get more articles on this topic, I would be very glad.
    • By harga daihatsu palembang - 8:17 AM on Jun 03, 2014   Reply
      • By Harga HP - 2:29 PM on Jun 05, 2014   Reply
        Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!
        • By apk - 11:26 AM on Jun 06, 2014   Reply
          Thanks.
          • By Tattoos - 4:56 PM on Jun 08, 2014   Reply
            Many Thanks.
            • By step up height - 6:55 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
              People who lost their confidence because of their short height can now get that all back with step up height increaser.
              • By Sap - 7:10 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                Everything from tables to beds to chairs is customizable. Plus, it automatically sends orders to manufacturers when a customer makes a purchase.
                • By criminal defense attorney - 9:31 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                  I know a lot of hard attempt and perform going into the preparing and efficiency of them. But how about the rest? Would you consider them “niche” shows? I think my question would be: What have we found from activities.
                  • By mobile landing page design - 10:31 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                    • By event photography - 11:41 AM on Jun 09, 2014   Reply
                      • By Best Cash Back - 6:34 AM on Jun 10, 2014   Reply
                        • By hsbc uk contact number - 6:12 AM on Jun 11, 2014   Reply
                          • By bestrecumbentbikereviews.net - 6:24 AM on Jun 11, 2014   Reply
                            • By kontorimööbel - 10:02 AM on Jun 14, 2014   Reply
                              • By kesehatan - 4:54 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                There was also an extensive discussion of MSM/LiveCopy
                                • By kata kata lucu romantis - 4:54 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                  know a lot of hard attempt and perform going into the preparing and efficiency of them. But how about the rest? Would you consider them “niche” shows? I think my question would be: What have we found from activitie <a href="http://goo.gl/3H5NzQ">kata kata bijak cinta</a>
                                  • By kata kata bijak cinta - 4:55 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                    I think my question would be: What have we found from activitie
                                    • By kata kata cinta sejati - 4:56 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                      • By kata kata mutiara kehidupan - 4:56 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                        niche” shows? I think my question would be: What have we found from activities.
                                        • By Click Here - 10:42 AM on Aug 26, 2014   Reply
                                          Hey what a brilliant post I have come a cross and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this
                                        • By kata mutiara cinta romantis - 4:57 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                          • By mutiara cinta - 4:57 AM on Jun 15, 2014   Reply
                                            • By Harga HP Terbaru - 4:21 PM on Jun 16, 2014   Reply
                                              My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
                                              • By Obat Keputihan - 9:52 AM on Jun 22, 2014   Reply
                                                Many Thanks.
                                                • By paket pulau tidung - 2:52 PM on Jun 24, 2014   Reply
                                                  • By melangsingkan tubuh - 2:53 PM on Jun 24, 2014   Reply
                                                    • By jam tangan couple - 2:54 PM on Jun 24, 2014   Reply
                                                      • By hajar jahanam cair - 2:54 PM on Jun 24, 2014   Reply
                                                        • By Hotellyon - 8:24 AM on Jun 30, 2014   Reply
                                                          What a great post! My and my best friend read this post all day long today
                                                          • By Hotellyon - 8:24 AM on Jun 30, 2014   Reply
                                                            What a great post! My and my best friend read this post all day long today
                                                            • By grow taller - 7:43 AM on Jul 01, 2014   Reply
                                                              • By cara daftar di bisnis libertagia - 1:31 PM on Jul 02, 2014   Reply
                                                                This pece of writing will help the internet viewers for setting up new werbsite or even a blog frolm start to end.
                                                                • By View source - 7:32 AM on Jul 03, 2014   Reply
                                                                  • By airul - 10:57 AM on Jul 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                    Thanks.
                                                                    • What a great post! My and my best friend read this post all day long today...we are just in pure love with this post. And we want more like this!
                                                                      • The Adobe CQ Multilingual Content Intelligence special interest group (SIG) recently hosted its first meeting of 2013 at Adobe headquarters in San Jose.
                                                                        • By agen bola - 10:13 AM on Jul 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                          They want to see actual numbers and cost advantages before they spend your cash to make the modify.
                                                                          • By clash of clans cheats - 9:10 AM on Jul 11, 2014   Reply
                                                                            • By cara agar cepat hamil - 4:27 PM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                            • By nursing homes in ottawa - 7:26 AM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                              Nice post. I really appreciate it. thanks.
                                                                              • By cek tagihan pln - 4:47 PM on Jul 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                i really look tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                • By Yamaha R15 indonesia - 9:09 AM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                  i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                  • By url opener - 6:22 PM on Jul 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                    This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work...
                                                                                    • By Crystal X Asli - 2:54 AM on Jul 17, 2014   Reply
                                                                                      i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                      • By Soldes été - 8:16 AM on Jul 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                        • By duplichecker - 7:57 PM on Jul 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                          woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that perfect balance between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you’ve done a very good job with this.
                                                                                          • By Crystal X Asli - 8:20 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                            i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                            • By Crystal X Asli - 8:20 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                              i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                              • By Crystal X Asli - 8:20 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                • By Crystal X Asli - 8:21 PM on Jul 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                  i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                  • By Counselling Singapore - 6:24 PM on Jul 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                    I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog. It is easy to see that you are passionate about your writing. If only I had your writing ability I look forward to more updates and will be returning.
                                                                                                    • By Wedding Photography Singapore - 7:47 PM on Jul 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                      I ‘d mention that most of us visitors are really endowed to exist in a fabulous place with very many wonderful individuals with very helpful things.
                                                                                                      • By tips hamil - 4:30 PM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                      • great share i really to say nice tools from adobe. i like it.
                                                                                                        • By Get this link - 8:11 PM on Jul 30, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                          The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.
                                                                                                          • By girlfriendactivationsystemreview.org/ - 8:03 AM on Jul 31, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                            I'm going to read this. I'll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article
                                                                                                            • By http://www.bliteworks.com - 1:24 PM on Aug 01, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                              Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post
                                                                                                              • By http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1152784 - 9:40 AM on Aug 04, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                Carter Brownish, CEO of Boulder Power Automobile and a Perfection client, developed the electrical support vehicle, and assured Robichaud to test-drive the vehicle that he experienced would be an ideal fit for the support market because of the brief tracks support specialists generate everyday.
                                                                                                                • By Click here - 11:52 AM on Aug 05, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                  Thanks for the links. I especially found Ryan Skinners article on "Don't Think Like a Publisher..." insightful. I was hoping to see a similar post from you in June <a href="http://mountainsportsliving.com/intervention-twerk-the-only-way-out/">Click here</a>
                                                                                                                • By Top Tattoo Artists in Chicago - 10:04 AM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                  But Little wasn’t even near to completed securing horns with LG&E. Actually, she was getting ready to take on other coal-burning causes, as well, journeying outside of Louisville to help areas experiencing identical situations.
                                                                                                                  • By discount outdoor furniture - 1:56 PM on Aug 06, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                    • One of my family members actually proved helpful at a discarded steel supplier (for only a few several weeks, thank God) in the Metro-Detroit area.
                                                                                                                      • By Safety Harbor Florida Homes For Sale - 9:28 AM on Aug 07, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                        • By Femme de footballeur - 10:02 AM on Aug 08, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                          I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.
                                                                                                                          • By ASUS ZenFone Smartphone Android Terbaika - 3:48 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                            great participated in a rapid-fire showcase of their integration solutions for localization and improving the multilingual content delivery experience. This first all-day event concluded with customers from 10 different companies sharing best practices and probing questions about implementing CQ in the multilingual, multisite enterpris
                                                                                                                            • By ASUS ZenFone Smartphone Android Terbaik - 3:50 AM on Aug 09, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                              great share
                                                                                                                              • By crystal x asli - 6:39 PM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                • By pusat crystal x jogja - 6:39 PM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                  Actually I am not habituate to reply a comment on blogs but this blog caught my attention and I am compelled to write a comment here to express my gratitude to you. I would like to appreciate for this awesome work.
                                                                                                                                  • By crystal x - 6:40 PM on Aug 10, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                    • By some of Mr. Cornelsen's work - 10:25 AM on Aug 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                      One neat thing about being the first company to purchase the trucks is that Robichaud is pretty much involved in any design changes that may be made to the vehicle.
                                                                                                                                      • By Termite Contol Fairfax - 12:08 PM on Aug 12, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                        • By The Wet Seal - 7:11 AM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                          This is the future and everyone needs to do their part with energy conservation,” said Robichaud. “There is no reason why a plumber can’t lead the way and set the example.
                                                                                                                                          • By typical real estate investments - 12:38 PM on Aug 13, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                            By cooperating with Syngenta, we believe we can enhance the development of lovely sorghum plants control methods and offer a more finish program of innovative compounds and major plants security items to our common customers," said Eileen Stephenson, Vice Chief executive of Functions for Ceres.
                                                                                                                                            • absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome weblog!
                                                                                                                                              • By heartburn no more program - 2:55 PM on Aug 15, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                • By how to get a hot girlfriend if your ugly - 6:49 AM on Aug 16, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                  • By on another of her accounts - 8:32 AM on Aug 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                    So the primary part here is that excellent company activities need to be strengthened by the whole market. We all need to do a better job of creating them a more useful experience.
                                                                                                                                                    • By jobsite - 10:35 AM on Aug 18, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                      • Intelligence special interest group (SIG) recently hosted its first meeting of 2013 at Adobe headquarters in S
                                                                                                                                                        • By rebelmouse.com - 1:35 PM on Aug 22, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                          • By how to understand what a man is thinking - 7:57 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                            • By SCHMUCK - 11:13 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                              • By No Win No Fee - 11:38 AM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                This site is a leading resource for information about the Matt Traverso Overcome Your Diabetes Today PDF book and complete diabetes cure that teaches you how to treat diabetes by using simple diet and lifestyle changes that eliminate toxic acids
                                                                                                                                                                • By DC Escorts - 1:46 PM on Aug 23, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                  • By GameCIH APK - 2:04 PM on Aug 24, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                    I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.
                                                                                                                                                                    • By china ulefone smartphone - 6:12 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                      thank you very much for your share.Bookmarked,thanks again.
                                                                                                                                                                      • By Chicago Escort - 7:03 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                        I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
                                                                                                                                                                        • By Chicago Escort - 7:03 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                          • By Toronto Escort - 7:03 AM on Aug 25, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                            • By euromillions - 10:16 AM on Aug 26, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                              • By ASUS ZenFone Smartphone Android Terbaik - 12:25 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                yess thanks for sharing sirrrr.
                                                                                                                                                                                • By ASUS ZenFone Smartphone Android Terbaik - 12:31 AM on Aug 27, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                  yess thanks for sharing sirrrr.
                                                                                                                                                                                  • By truth about cellulite reviews - 6:02 AM on Aug 28, 2014   Reply
                                                                                                                                                                                    Over the decades, we have helped grow lots of organization events and have helped numerous organizations increase their display participation. AHR Expo, Xylem and FieldAware are among a few of our clients in the HVACR marketplace.