In just one week, we all will be turning to London for Europe’s biggest digital marketing event of the year: Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference. Following on last year’s success, we can again expect a great community of digital marketing leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs who are sure to deliver fascinating insights and best practices to solve marketers’ growing challenges. No doubt that next week will spark new ideas and accelerate many others. Here’s a peak at what’s in store for Web Experience Management:
· Curious about the true value of enabling marketers to self-publish in 40 languages and 72 countries to establish a digital presence that captures and sustains their audience’s attention? Then join SAP’s Shawn Burns, Global VP of Digital Marketing and our Loni Stark in their session on “How to Stand Out: Survival of the Most Relevant.”
· Interested in taking a closer look at how pharmaceutical reps’ sales presentations, delivered on a iPad, can be authored centrally with Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics and PhoneGap to return actionable leads and meeting notes? Don’t miss Miro Walker, CEO of Cognifide and Cédric Hüsler show how to “Build blockbuster mobile apps the easy way!”
· Looking to have several of the most popular digital marketing myths debunked? Get great insights from Stevin Treurniet, Senior Marketing Consultant at DSM and Adobe’s Marcel Boucher on the do’s and don’ts of personalisation and brand engagement in their session, “The marketer's guide to solutions for building brands online.”
These are just three of the twelve sessions in the Web Experience Management track. There’s much more, including sessions focused on:
· Digital Asset Management – how marketers are taking new approaches to creating, managing, and delivering digital assets for dynamic multichannel experiences
· Experience-driven commerce: Turning passion into purchase
· The 10 hottest new features in Adobe Experience Manager
Don’t miss it! Choose your Web Experience Management session before they fill up.
All of this great content and networking comes on the heels of the newest release of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 5.6) which features a host of new capabilities in Digital Asset Management, Social and Mobile, as well as even deeper integration with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Adobe Summit is the premier opportunity to hear directly from Adobe, our customer and partners gathering in London why Adobe Experience Manager has been named THE leader Web Content Management for Digital Customer Experience in latest Forrester Wave report.
We look forward to seeing you in London!
Gunnar Klauberg (@Aeroid)