Following the launch of AEM6.0 we are proud to announce a 2 day training course just for AEM customers and partners. The course sessions will enable you to understand all the new features that make AEM6.0 the best release yet. See the schedule here.
You will learn;
- What's new and how to get started with AEM 6.0
- Details on the new features and functionalities
- Deep dive into Sightly, the new templating language, Components, Syntax, New Dialog Boxes, Testing, Sling IDE and Brackets, MSM, Machine Translation, new UX for live copy and language copy, and Forms
- The architecture behind AEM Sites and options to best configure your implantations for scalability and performance
- Advantages and disadvantages of both Clustering and Replicated Models
- New tools and dashboards to make system administration of AEM Sites simpler and more automated
- How to migrate or upgrade current instillations of AEM
- Adobe Consulting will wrap up the course with a Q & A session to answer any questions you have on AEM6.0
The world wide “Digital Now to Next World Tour" is designed to help you take your digital marketing implementations to the next level. Find out more information or to register please go here.